n 2014, Nikko Hurtado and Franco Vescovi shared a conversation about their ideal machines. Little did they know what had just transpired...
Over the next 2 years were countless hours of conversation between the two. Topics ranging from the stroke, torque of the motor, speed, etc. Eventually gave rise to the MAGI Rotary collaboration you see today.
To make this more special it was decided that only 4,000 matte black and 1,000 14k gold plated machines would go into production, each one numbered and authenticated. If you have purchased one of these collectibles, please know the value of these limited edition machines will increase, as the MAGI Rotary will never reproduced again.
MAGI ROTARY FEATURES
- No lube needed! This machine is a lube/grease free design
- Cartridge Machine
- Compatible with all Hawk Grips and Cartridge Needles
- Aircraft Aluminum
- Precision Maxon Motor with dual ball bearings
- RCA Connection
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts
- Limited Edition Machine
- Only 4000 Matte Black Versions and 1000 Gold Versions
- 71mm Plunger Bar to use with disposable grips
- 76mm plunger bar for use with Click Grips
- Run the machine between 6 – 8.5 volts depending on your hand speed and style
- **Black Aluminum Grip pictured is not included - just used for reference
Determine what feels right to you as the artist and remember with anything, its going to take a few tattoos to get used to, so certainly remain using the machine, and like tons of artists you will agree this machine hands down gets tattooing done up to 30% faster due to consistent punctures per second as well as healing 30% faster.
Other rotary companies offer adjustable give, but we don’t believe this is best for rotaries as its best to train the brain to remember the feel of the machine that doesn't ever change due to having no adjustments. This concept is ideal because you use the "pressure" of the machine to compare to what most compare to adjustable give. We have a spring that offers just the right amount of give and at that point, you use your hand speed and hand pressure to adjust your give. This way, its more natural and a better way to learn rotaries. I have called this term “Organic Give”.